- A Valid FCC Amateur Radio License.
- Proof of passing classes and any associated certificates. Note: These classes and certifications are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. It will give current and prospective operators deeper understanding of Emergency Communications protocols used by government and non-government agencies during emergencies.
- Completed registration form. Note: If you are a current member, you are required to renew your membership annually by submitting an updated membership form. There is no cost to be a member.
- Participation in Borough and District wide nets, events and meetings.
- Access to amateur radio equipment.
- Submit your registration form in person at your Borough next monthly meeting.
- Membership registration forms are reviewed by the Emergency Coordinator (E.C.) for your county.
Additional comments or question? Please contact your county’s E.C.